EUPHORIA sets the bar with our most advanced Level 3 UEF Matrix Shielding and is the only Atmosphere X interconnect to include an SR Ground Plane as found in Galileo UEF Series Cables and our Limited Edition SR25 power cord for the lowest noise floor possible. EUPHORIA’s geometry is closely related to Galileo UEF making it the most complex in the Atmosphere X lineup with 4 x Discreet Airstring geometries for RCA, and 8 x Twin Conductor Airstring geometries for XLR handmade in our California factory. EUPHORIA builds on EXCITE’s system matching versatility with the addition of a BLUE UEF Filter for more detailed sound with air, to the RED UEF filter’s warmth and liquidity. Simply listen to EUPHORIA interconnects in your system with the RED and then with the BLUE filter selecting the option that creates music in your system. As with all Atmosphere X cables, EUPHORIA is conditioned with a new process to enhance out of the box musicality with increased lifetime performance along with UEF resonator technology both of which were first developed for our amazing BLUE fuses. And of course EUPHORIA is Quantum Tunneled on our 1,000,000 volt Tesla Coil for enhanced holographic realism and clarity.
Atmosphere X Euphoria Interconnects Specifications:
- Silver Matrix: Monocrystal conductors with a separate ground conductor from shield
- Dielectric: Teflon
- Shielding: Ground Plane Technology
- Listening tests performed for signal direction before build
4 each Silver Air String cables:
- Silver Air Strings: 99.9999% pure monocrystal silver conductor
- 4 separate conductors RCA / 8 separate conductors XLR
- Dielectric: Air (sealed)
- Shielding: UEF Ground Plane Technology
- Level 3 OTSP UEF Cell Filtration
- Handmade in our California factory
Geometry / Filter Count:
Each Pair of Euphoria Interconnects are actually 2 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables in RCA -or- 4 separate runs of Tricon 4th Gen cables in XLR plus 4 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric (RCA) -or- 8 silver monofiliament conductors in air sealed dielectric (XLR) plus one UEF Level 3 OTSP 3-channel filter for ground, signal and shield for RCA or XLR interconnects.
RCA and XLR Connectors:
- Silver Teflon SR 20 RCA -or- Neutrik NC3FX-BAG, NC3MX-BAG XLR connectors
- Euphoria Signal Matrix (proprietary)
- 44 (RCA) 56 (XLR) point-to-point hand soldered connections
- Individual EXP Isolated cable geometries for improved vibrational isolation
- Atmosphere Level 4 UEF Matrix Shielding: 2 different UEF coatings with Graphene are applied to UEF Cell, connectors and cabling and ground significantly reducing the noise floor and allowing a purer signal to transfer with less grain providing more warmth and detail. The conductors and ground plane and UEF Cell also benefit from dampening effect that UEF provides
- 1 Termination for Atmosphere tuning Module (Red and Blue)
- UEF Ground Plane termination
- Silver Solder: 4%
- Hand build time: 5.5 hours
- Quantum Tunneling: After the cable is completely assembled all connections and cabling are treated with 1,000,000 volts of electricity at specific frequencies and pulse modulations, creating a canal in the conductor material and contact points at the molecular level that allows electrons to flow more freely. This allows the maximum amount of low level information through the conductors and provides for the highest amount of realism in your music
- Secondary UEF Blue Treatment originally developed for SR Blue Fuses
- 5-day Burn In: 2 step process
- Hand Made in our California factory
SR Ground Block (optional):
Atmosphere X EUPHORIA interconnects have shields that can be grounded direct to earth with supplied ground cables bypassing your component’s power supplies for a lower system noise floor.
- To improve performance further still use an optional SR Ground Block with its UEF Ground Filter -or- Active Ground Block to elevate overall system performance; not only can you star ground the shields on Atmosphere X EUPHORIA interconnects and speaker cables to either the passive or ACTIVE Ground Block, but you can also ground all of your system’s components for a dramatic lowering of your system’s noise floor for greater detail, clarity, and musicality.