The SR Grounding Block was engineered to improve ground performance on our new Atmosphere Series interconnects and speaker cables, as well as all SR products with external ground plane connections like Tranquility Base isolation platforms, FEQ and Atmosphere wave generators.
Synergistic Research UEF Technology:
The Grounding Block applies our UEF technology to the shields of our Atmosphere Series cables from Level 2 through Level 4 and with optional accessories, you can ground your entire system to an SR Grounding Block.
By cleaning up your system’s ground connection you hear a noticeable improvement in soundstage height, depth and width thanks to a lower noise floor. Soundstage scale is improved with richer tonal density especially at the edges of your soundfield. Image outlines are brought into clearer focus while musicality and overall system refinement are greatly improved.
The SR Grounding Block includes:
- 4 each (4 ft) ground wires – Enough to connect up to 2 pairs of SR Atmosphere Series Interconnects
- 2 each (8 ft) ground wires – Enough to connect 1 pair of SR Atmosphere Series Speaker Cable
Available connections for other SR products with SR Ground Plane Technology:
- Synergistic Research Atmosphere – Acoustic Wave Generator
- Synergistic Research FEQ – Frequency Equalizer
- Synergistic Research Tranquility Base Products
Coming soon – Optional connectivity ground wires will be available for the following applications:
- Turntables – Connect to Ground Plug on Turntable
- Digital to Analog Converters (DACs) – Connect to spare Digital Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Pre-Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Power Amplifiers – Connect to spare Analog Input, Output or Chassis Ground.
- USB Devices – Connect to spare USB Input, Output or Chassis Ground
- Any Component with an active circuit inside – Connect to spare Input, Output or Chassis Ground